Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Roadtrip planning!





Yep, roadtrip coming up! Expect LOADS of posts next week.

I am off to Memphis, Nashville and Chattanooga, all in Tennessee of course!

  • In Memphis I am planning to hang out on Beale Street and listen to some good blues...

  • In Nashville I am planning to go to Layla's Bluegrass Inn for some good ol' bluegrass music...

  • On my way to Chattanooga I  am stopping off at a certain distillery in Lynchburg. That's right, Jack!

  • In Chattanooga I get to stay on the Delta Queen Steamship!!

  • I am also planning a side trip to the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro, Alabama!
  • And end it all with an Alumni Reunion in Chattanooga! If you are a Mercy Ships Alum who happens to be in Chattanooga... meet me at the Stone Cup Coffee Bar on Frazier Ave, Saturday the 27th at 3pm.

    To end it all ... a mad 11 hour dash back home.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment