Friday, May 13, 2011

A very sad day!

RIP André Prinsloo, brother, dreamer and comedian.

Today is indeed a sad day. The world has lost a great person.

André was the second oldest of us four brothers and quite a character. He knew how to be serious at times and he also knew when to joke around. What I remember the most, apart from his grand dreams, was that he was one of the most politest people I have ever met; he was the kind of man who always put others ahead of him, mostly to his own detriment.

He was still an eternal child inside a man’s body. He had an uncanny ability to find joy in everything, and within seconds would have a smile on your face.

I know my brother left lots of things undone and others that he never had a chance to start.

But André, this is just my small way of saying thank you for everything you did for me and to say, I love you.

I am thankful for all the special moments that my brother has left with us. And with that, I hope that my brother will continue to live on within our hearts and minds.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Please keep my remaining brothers, Gerhard, Heinricht and their families in your prayers.

Rus in Vrede André, en mag jy vandag saam met Toets en Pȏl naby Jesus staan.

No comments:

Post a Comment