Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Counting My Blessings...

I just want to convey my thanks to you for being part of my life this year ... as each year comes and goes ... we grow through the challenges that comes knocking at our doorstep and 2010 proved to be no different! It was real tough at times, but as I look back in reflection, I witness some remarkable moments and memories that will last a life time... and I am filled with gratitude.


Thank you for the friendship, the support, the encouragement, for holding my head up high when I failed to see the light at the end of the tunnel, for sharing the laughter, the tears, the doubts and confusion, and precious moments of joy and hope... (so many memories are flashing through my mind as I write this)... that made me grow beyond the boundaries of myself... and the opportunity to experience many new and wonderful life changing experiences during 2010.

Thank you for being you this year in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment